8th Sept 2021 - LEVEL 2

Sorry not yet guys

As of today we are at level 2, the WYM committee convened last night to evaluate the implications of our return under level 2.

With the hick risk for wind, Brass & vocal members & restrictions on member numbers within the building it has been decided that we will wait 2 more weeks before reassessing what restrictions are in place.

Please check back here if we go to level 1 within those 2 weeks

Stay safe & play on